Technology - LCA Technology - Voice Recording Engineer - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Compliance Technology provides technology solutions to help Compliance manage the firm's regulatory and reputational risks, and enables them to advise and assist the firm's businesses.
We are looking for an experienced professional within the voice engineering space with product and program management skills to join a team of dedicated voice recording engineers with global responsibility for the regulatory voice recording product within the firm. The team works to deliver the committed technology road map as agreed with the senior compliance sponsors. The team is responsibility for system design and lab certification as well as project implementation and 3rd level system support. The team is responsible for vendor management ensuring that all project and support commitments are met. The team interfaces with the compliance user to define requirements and project goals. The team works closely with the voice recording development team in the design of proprietary control and surveillance applications used within the firm.
- Managing compliance and technology driven projects across the regulatory communication space
- Define deployment standards, upgrade and monitoring procedures for voice recording
- Design and certification of new system versions and/or types
- Provide escalation support and advance troubleshooting of critical issues
- Support legal in litigation data requests and investigations
- Upcoming projects include; global voice recording platform upgrades, deployment of global mobile voice recording solution, MIFID II regulation go live, Call Centre expansion, Voice content search global deployment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, reliable and able to perform under pressure
- Analytical, excellent troubleshooting skills
- 5 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice /voice recording platforms.
- Experience of trader voice (IPC Unigy, Alliance, BT) and Cisco CUCM telephony
- Experience in engineering, deployment and support of large scale, voice/voice recording systems
- Excellent documentation of system designs and related management and support procedure
- Knowledge of WIndows/UNIX programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, bash shell scripting, PowerShell
- Experience of NICE NTR voice recording
- Strong SQL query knowledge
- Thorough understanding of the ovice communication concepts and protocols
- Experience of Voice Analytics
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top