Technology - LCA Technology - SDC Technolgy - Sr Developer/ Project Manager - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field. Compliance Technology provides technology solutions to help Compliance manage the firm's regulatory and reputational risks, and enables them to advise and assist the firm's businesses.
Securities Division Compliance Technology (SDCT) designs, builds and supports the systems that Sales and Trading Compliance officers leverage to manage the Firm's reputation and regulatory risks in order for Compliance to provide advisory services to Sales and Trading personnel.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop securities surveillance program including low latency & algorithmic surveillance
- 5 to 7 years of software development experience
- Demonstrated history of successful technical project lifecycle management, including testing and deployment.
- Strong level knowledge of Java.
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouses.
- Strong level of knowledge of python, perl or equivalent scripting languages.
- Exposure to statistical models and BigData - eg R or Python - is a plus.
- Candidate must have strong written and very strong verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills and must be able to lead requirements gathering conversations with senior end users.
- Candidate must have be an intellectual curiosity and motivation to improve his/ her technology skill set.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top