Technology - LCA Technology - Control Room - Developer/ Project Manager - Vice President - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Compliance Technology provides technology solutions to help Compliance manage the firm's regulatory and reputation risks, and enables them to advise and assist the firm's businesses.
Control Room Compliance is responsible for maintaining information barrier/Chinese wall for the firm. Control Room tech partners with Control Room Compliance to develop and maintain various applications to facilitate seamless information flow between front office and compliance systems including information barrier restrictions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Developer will be responsible to build and develop integrated systems for Control Room based on latest technologies including Enterprise platform stack, Datalake , eTask, DASH UI, REST, Angular Js, etc.
- Developer will be responsible for reengineering existing components (UI/JBPM workflows) using above mentioned technologies
- Full stack development - Java & UDB/Sybase essential
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5 to 7 years of software development experience
- Demonstrated history of successful technical project lifecycle management, including testing and deployment
- 5 or more years of Java development experience
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouses, UDB/Sybase
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top