Technology - LCA Tech - Compliance - Data Analytics - Developer - Associate - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Compliance Technology provides technology solutions to help Compliance manage the firm's regulatory and reputational risks, and enables them to advise and assist the firm?s businesses. Data Analytics (CADS) team part of Compliance Technology is seeking Java/Scala developers with deep knowledge of distributed computing principles.
The candidate is responsible for design, development, deployment and support of products and platforms that leverage big data technologies and enable large scale event processing where events are inspected by machine learning and statistical policy based models. Successful candidate will join a team of talented and motivated developers working on strategic and highly visible projects within the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Building frameworks and data model for storage and enrichment of business metrics, Orders executions, allocated trades, positions, and reference data
- Build disruptive solutions using cutting edge technologies with measurable commercial outcomes
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing, UAT and maintenance
- 5 to 7 years of software development experience
- Java/Scala development experience in a Unix/Linux environment is required
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Hadoop v2, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS- Finan
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top