Technology, Investment Management, Honest Dollar - Senior Infrastructure Developer
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment
management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and
high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong
and other major financial centers around the world.
HONEST DOLLAR – Austin, TX
Honest Dollar is part of our Investment Management Division (IMD) and becoming a globally accessible portal for retirement services. Leveraging cutting edge technology and innovative user experience, we deliver low-cost, transparent savings, and investing solutions. Honest Dollar is a company dedicated to helping people save in a society built on spending.
Engineers employ a variety of technical skills and their work spans many technical domains, including:
- Systems Software
- User interfaces and modern webstacks
- Data, structured and unstructured
- Pricing, risk and analytics
- Test engineering
- Software controls and SDLC
- Golang (Go) / Python / Java / Scala / C++ etc.
- Asynchronous frameworks
Basic Qualifications- Highly knowledgeable in one or more of the following languages – Golang (Go), Python, Java, Scala, C++, or similar
- Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
- Experience with distributed compute systems
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications- Knowledgeable of many other areas of technology (networking, hardware, etc.)
- BSc / MSc / PhD in relevant field (Comp Sci, Math, Physics)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top