Technology - IBD Technology - Client Engagement / Marquee - Developer - Analyst - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
We deliver applications for Investment Banking that support all aspects of advisory deal origination and new issue underwriting, including client targeting, idea generation, relationship management, pitching, market analytics, deal execution, book-building and revenue reporting.
Banking Technology creates and maintains proprietary technology for the Investment Banking division. The applications we deliver support all aspects of advisory deal origination, management and execution. This includes client targeting, ideas generation, relationship management, pitching, market analytics, deal execution, book building, fund management and revenue reporting. The team is also responsible to build Client platform on Marquee to directly connect our clients providing self-serve analytics.Marquee is the firm's strategic solution exposing it's intellectual property to external clients.
We are seeking a Developer for the Client Engagement team. The successful candidate will be working as part of a global team responsible for the development of platforms to deliver analytics for clients across various product and functional lines.
Our proprietary applications utilize a number of different technologies and platforms including:
- Client-side - AngularJS, React
- Middle-tier web-services - Java
- Back-end - SQL/NO-SQL
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- The individual in this role would be responsible for the following functions
- Enhance functionality on existing Marquee applications, specifically leveraging web and Java
- The role requires collaboration with the other technology teams, both from a development as well as a maintenance perspective
- Working closely with business to gather requirements
- The candidate will work through the software development lifecycle on a range of projects mentioned above
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years relevant technical experience including as a developer having a successful track-record of delivering applications and exposure to the software development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Web technologies
- Angular JS, React, etc.
- Experience with Java Development, Restful APIs
- Database development - relational, no-sql
- Experience in test driven development
- Using Agile methodologies
- Automated testing
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top