Technology - HCM & Comp Acctg & Services Technology - Head of Services Technology - Senior VP - Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Are you passionate about corporate communications, relationship management, and corporate engagement, Brand, and Media relations concepts? We?re looking for a professional to join our Executive Office Application Development Team using digital and other creative channels to enable Executive Office functions at Goldman Sachs.
Partner with Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) to deliver in-house, and vendor based applications, in support of CSRE's management of the firm's global real estate infrastructure and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Partner with the Executive Office functional teams to develop and implement business, program and audience-specific strategies across multiple channels.
- Work across global teams and be accountable for multiple development initiatives
- Manage relationship and workflows with multiple external vendors to drive innovation and flawless execution to achieve business goals
- Define, monitor and analyze key performance metrics, monitoring success of initiatives, optimizing the approach and reporting to key stakeholders
- User Interface and Web Development
- Web Services
- Secure Coding
- Good oral and written communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top