Technology - GSAM Fixed Income Front Office Developer - Analyst - Burlington
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world's leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
Join the GSAM Stable Value Technology team as a full-stack Application Developer working side by side with Portfolio Managers. GSAM Stable Value team has assets under supervision in corporate pension plan investments with a focus on capital preservation and stable income.
- Learn the Finance business while building out internal applications and external websites used by clients, insurance wrap providers and fund managers. This unique position offers the candidate an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment using the latest technology and first hand exposure to Finance.
- The GSAM Stable Value technology team is located in lovely Burlington, Vermont. The view of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack mountains from the office is spectacular, and we are in the center of a vibrant downtown with cafes, restaurants and shopping centers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years relevant technical experience as a developer having a successful track-record of delivering applications
- Experience in AngularJS and Java
- Strong back-end Database and SQL experience
- Object-oriented analysis and design skills, and ability to use these methods to understand business requirements and build sound solutions
- Experience in test driven development
- Comfortable working with users to support existing applications and gather requirements
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team
- Interest in Finance
- Automated testing in Junit and Mockito
- Knowledge of web protocols, application servers and web servers
- Experience in Spring MVC, RESTful services, Oracle PL/SQL
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top