Technology - GS Bank USA Technology - Java Developer - Chicago
This role is for a JAVA developer who is focused on the development of new functionality as well as enhancements. This role requires strong technological and analytical skills. The work provides the opportunity to interact with personnel from multiple areas. In addition to the core development work, they would also interact and monitor the support team to understand if there are steps that the development team can take to improve the application. The technology stack is mainly JAVA and Spring MVC.
Basic Qualifications•Strong Knowledge Java programming languages
- Strong Knowledge of Spring Frameworks and related Spring Projects
- 5+ years of relevant (above) work experience
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Experience building service highly scalable, available, and secure service and integration layers
- Familiarity with frontend MVC frameworks, such as Backbone, Angular and/or React is a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture, SOA, Micro Services Architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
Preferred Qualifications•Experience with Spring ORM and Oracle a plus
- Strong Linux/Unix skills
- Strong organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Working with off-shore development teams
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services
- Experience developing and maintaining customer facing web sites
- Ability to lead and mentor other technology team members
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top