Technology - FICC Web Developer - VP - New York
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm?s
ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues
around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
- Build world-class client-facing web applications supporting all aspects of trading in various fixed income products.
- Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strats
Basic Qualifications-3+ years of professional React/AngularJS development experience
- Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to services layer
- Experience creating responsive HTML5 GUI’s
- Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge and grasp of the MVC (model view control) pattern
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top