Technology - FICC Web Developer - Associate - New York
Technology is crucial to driving revenue for the firm as we develop applications that offer unmatched features. Our flagship trading platform is used by our clients to trade Foreign Exchange and Commodities on a daily basis. This application is currently built using .NET and we are rebuilding it from scratch as a web-based trading platform using modern web UI frameworks, without sacrificing the native performance and features our clients rely on.
We are looking for a strong and creative Web Developer to help with this effort. As part of our team, you’ll work with the latest web technologies like WebSockets, Web Workers, Webpack 2, PostCSS, Electron, TypeScript, and more. We are looking for people who can take all these technologies and help us create the fastest, most-reliable, and full-featured trading platform in the industry.
- Build high-performance, responsive web applications to support trading fixed income products.
- Conduct code reviews
- Write documentation for the code you develop.
- Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strats throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle
Basic Qualifications- 1+ years of web development experience in modern UI frameworks (Angular/React)
- Understanding of the unique set of performance concerns facing a web application.
- Solid understanding of building full-stack web applications
- Experience creating responsive HTML5 GUIs
- Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top