Technology - FICC Tech - Global Credit Engineer - VP - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
- Opportunity to learn and utilize different software stacks, in-house and open source, to build distributed server side and desktop solutions
- Opportunity to acquire in depth knowledge of trading workflows
- Play a big part in design and implementation in a team oriented environment
- Interact directly with the business and other tech teams to build innovative trading solutions
- Considerable growth potential for highly motivated developers
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Expertise in object oriented language ( preferably Java )
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Interest in fixed income products and building trading systems
- Team player - Motivation to learn about trading workflows and financial markets
- Experience building distributed trading systems
- Knowledge of fixed income markets and trading workflows
- Great communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top