Technology - Equities Technology - Digital Client On Boarding - Associate - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
In Digital Client Onboarding, we are building GLOW (Global Onboarding Workflow), a platform to digitize, streamline, and automate client onboarding. By leveraging both open source and proprietary technologies, our data-driven solutions will increase insight and control into this process, enhancing the client experience while expanding our capabilities to onboard new clients. Additionally we are responsible for Client Settings a web platform that consolidates multiple client preference systems, and lies at the core of our client data management solutions.
Technology is at the heart of our multi-billion dollar business. Our engineers develop lowlatency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with Sales and Onboarding specialists to bring innovative solutions enhancing the onboarding experience for our clients
- Work across a full stack of technologies to deliver measurable improvements through an iterative development process
- Bring an inquisitive mind and strong problem solving skills to question status quo processes and architect optimized workflows
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience programming in either compiled or scripting languages
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
- Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree / Master?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Technical versatility and experience developing across multiple programming languages
- Experience with modern full stack web development
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top