Technology - Equities Tech - Senior FIX Onboarding Specialist for GSET Client Onboarding - VP- New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Technology is at the heart of our multi-billion dollar business. Our engineers develop lowlatency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs.
Equities Technology Onboarding engineering team is looking for experienced software engineers and client onboarding specialists to join a growing team in a fast-paced front office environment with high level of direct interaction with external clients, vendors, trading desks and internal platform engineering teams. New hire will join the FIX Client Onboarding team, which performs client- and vendor-specific customization of FIX inbound and outbound sessions to enable High Touch and Low Touch trading and done-away Clearing flows. Services are provided to our Equities, Options, Futures and Clearing customers across the Equities and Prime Services Business Units. The team is leveraging in-house developed tools and Slang-based framework. Key responsibilities will include utilizing existing and newly developed tools to make changes to FIX configuration for existing and new GSET clients, perform required maintenance and support including troubleshooting of production and pre-production issues, and participate in software development activities focused on improving efficiency and further automation of the onboarding processes and tools.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Provide complete service for boarding and certifying with all incoming FIX clients and ensure a successful hand off to production.
- Create automated test scenarios for each FIX client flavor.
- Build and update regression test cases to quickly test new releases and patches.
- Gather and analyse client requirements, and translate them into FIX specifications.
- Maintain UAT environments for optimal use by clients and vendors.
- Maintain the FIX Rules of Engagement document up-to-date.
- Establish on-going positive client relationships
- Provide updates to the Business and Project Management on new and on-going projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-5 years experience in a similar hybrid technical/business-facing role
- Python or similar scripting language experience in Linux environment - FIX Protocol knowledge is must
- Basic Networking and Ro
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top