Technology - Digital Finance Technology - Java Developer - Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience building web interfaces using HTML and CSS
- Experience with build tools: webpack, grunt and npm
- Knowledge of web fundamentals Server Side:
- Strong Knowledge Java programming languages
- Strong Knowledge of Spring Frameworks and related Spring Projects
- 5+ years of relevant (above) work experience
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Experience building service highly scalable, available, and secure service and integration layers
- Experience with RESTful Architecture
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture, SOA, Micro Services Architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Experience with Spring ORM and Oracle a plus
- Strong Linux/Unix skills
- Strong organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Working with off-shore development teams
- Exposure to content management systems: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience developing and maintaining customer facing web sites
- Ability to lead and mentor other technology team members
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top