Technology - Digital Finance Technology - DevOps - Process Engineer - Associate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Goldman Sachs is growing its Consumer facing Digital Finance business and is looking for technologists eager to disrupt the industry by building cutting edge products. As a Process Engineer on the firm's Digital Finance Tech team, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that establish and drive operational excellence and efficiency for technology operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be the hands-on performer on various process improvement efforts and collaborate with teammates on efficiency and run the engine initiatives
- Build on process best-practices in the areas of release management, incident management, problem management, vendor management and KPI tracking
- Ensures that the Technology organization is highly transparent and organizes around solving the right problems
- Collect data and information using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives -expertise in Tableau and visualization is key to success
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Develop and maintain formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Own Run The Engine activities across technology operations in Digital Finance Technology
- Highly organized, energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Highly analytical and able to coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- Able to apply knowledge and expertise in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Can manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ensures accuracy of the information entered into the production scheduling systems
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of information entered in problem management systems
- 3+ years of experience in Tech-related Process Management
- 5+ years of experience in Process Management ? Hands on expertise in Tableau and data visualization required
- Exposure to Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, BPM and ITIL preferred
- Knowledge of savings and lending banking businesses and relevant technologies preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top