Technology - Digital Consumer Tech - Program Office - Data Analyst - Dallas or New Jersey
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Marcus Agile PMO is a group of passionate practitioners, committed not only to the ceremonies and tools of Agile, but to the business value that Agile can drive. The team is responsible for driving the delivery of innovative and working software that will produce value for the rapidly growing Marcus business. Team members coordinate across geographies, technologies, and business areas to ensure close collaboration among teams and the swift removal of obstacles.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Marcus Agile PMO is seeking an analyst with the ability to navigate an evolving and complex software delivery model and act as a source of truth for the broader Marcus organization. Your role will involve cross-squad or cross-scrum coordination and ongoing optimization of the organization's throughput, unique culture, and Agile/Lean/Flow practices and tools. The role would include the below responsibilities:
- Definition of key metrics to assess delivery performance within Marcus
- Analysis of data sets and creation of data visualizations to clearly identify trends, the quantification of experienced problems, or impacts of solutions
- Communication of key reports to reinforce culture of collaboration and commitment to delivery to the broader Marcus organization and leadership
- Identification of opportunities to expand and automate existing reporting capabilities; identification of tools, teams, and definition of requirements to support improvement
- Coordination and detective-work to understand delivery trends -- would require close interactions among scrum masters, product owners, and technical leads to make sense of major daily movements in data and overall team attitudes/health
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top