Technology - Consumer Finance Technology - Trust and Technology Risk - Program and Resilience - New York
Goldman Sachs is entering the Consumer Finance business with a digital only consumer lending product. The team is building a Security, Privacy Trust and Technology Risk engineering team which will help build a secure platform from the ground up which puts consumers first. The firm believes that this team will become a key competitive advantage of the business and is making a significant investment.
You will work alongside industry leading technologists from who have recently joined Goldman from across consumer security, technology, fintech, finance and quant firms.
The Vice President for Consumer Trust and Technology Risk – Program and Resilience will report directly to the CISO and has a broad scope which will involve interacting with senior leaders of Goldman and the Consumer business on a regular basis. The position requires a driven and “take ownership” oriented individual who is intently focused on execution and building/managing/executing processes/programs which ensure the organization remains available in the event of a disaster and is managing/measuring all of its technology risks. You will work hands on with developers, business leaders, vendors and partners in order to deliver a risk management capability to the consumer business.
- Operate, Execute and own the consumer businesses Business Continuity and Resilience Program
- Operate, Execute and own the consumer businesses Incident response process and plan
- Execute Table top exercise incents, develop incident runbook and manage key stakeholder input
- Execute and own Consumer Trust and Technology Risk review process. This effort involves putting together a launch/review process, operating the review the meetings/processes, making decisions around what requires review and consulting with teams who need review and advice.
- Develop and deliver a technology Risk Report (key risk indicator data, control status) on a regular basis
- Regularly report and brief key risk committees which oversee technology and operational risk.
- Act as a Key interface for the team across Goldman Sachs
Basic Qualifications•5-10 years relevant technology risk management experience required
- Ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of information security principles and understand the operational aspects of information security in large enterprises.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience with dash boarding products, writing data gathering scripts
- Excellent communication skills with confidence and ability to interact effectively with senior leaders
- Strong presentation skills and analytical, quantitative, and technical abilities
- Strong program management skills (both operating and reporting)
- Adaptable and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Ability to operate in a fluid and flat organization
- Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
- Experience / interest in learning about the financial services industry
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top