Technology - Consumer Finance Technology - Quality Assurance - Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Drive testing excellence in an external, consumer facing, application
- Automation and Manual testing of web/windows & mobile applications for the Investment Banking Division, utilizing Selenium or Protractor and performance testing tools
- Involved in End to End testing of the application and providing sign-off
- Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
- Write functional automation scripts using UI tools
- Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team
- Uplift the test maturity of Consumer & Commercial Banking Division apps adhering to the standards of TMM (Test Maturity Model) guide
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 3 years of solid automation testing experience in UI testing tools like Protractor or Selenium and performance testing-tools like jMeter or LoadRunner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Good Analytical skills and be able to think out of the box when testing applications
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top