Technology- Consumer Finance Technology - Program Office - Senior Agile Practitioner - New York
The Agile PMO is a group of passionate practitioners, committed not only to the ceremonies and tools of Agile, but to the business results that Agile can drive. As a member of the Agile PMO, you will be prepared to step into any role needed as the organization evolves, including Agile coach, scrum master for a cross-functional product squad, scrum master for a development team, or Agile project manager. Your role will involve cross-squad or cross-scrum coordination and ongoing optimization of the organization's throughput, culture, and Agile/Lean/Flow practices and tools.
Your experience with Agile and related methodologies is deep and broad. You do not confuse Agile with Scrum, SaFE, Kanban, or any other manifestation, but you are familiar with several. You have wrestled with the challenges of applying Agile in large, regulated environments.
Basic Qualifications•5+ years as a scrum master with experience facilitating large and cross-functional groups
- Experience practicing Agile in large, regulated corporations
- Experience with multiple flavors of Lean/Agile/Flow
- Technical skills; need not be a coder but must have credibility with coders and DevOps engineers
- A portfolio of work products illustrating your application of innovative Agile ideas to real-world challenges
- Experience managing dependencies and sequencing across teams
- Working knowledge of backlog management tools
Preferred Qualifications•Leadership; high energy; a sense of humor; the desire and ability to cultivate talent and create a healthy organization
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top