Technology - Consumer Finance Technology - DevOps - QA Tester - Irving
Goldman Sachs is entering the Consumer Finance market and is building a team of top tech engineers with a strong desire to disrupt the industry. DevOps and building an Agile organization are fundamental to our strategy of deploying customer-centric products to a cutting edge technology platform that are thoroughly tested and can meet uptime demands of digital only customers.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Testing team is responsible for ensuring that software that powers our consumer finance platform is defect-free and is able to meet the performance needs of our customers. We view testing to be a core technical competency and fundamental to our success.
We are looking to fill positions across multiple test functions (Functional, Non-Functional, Performance).
All individuals in the testing team are expected to be the experts of all the automation tools available in the firm and be able to collaborate and contribute back tools they develop.
If you love testing code, working with amazing individuals and are interested in disrupting an industry, this is the job for you.
Basic Qualifications•Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions with a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- A problem solver with a keen eye for details and a strong desire to learn
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Can manage multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications•Identify, model and create use cases across various subsystems with the goal of using automated testing tools and deploying defect-free code
- Research and analyze business requirements; and develop high quality analysis work products such as business activity diagrams, data and process flows, functional and technical specifications
- 3+ years of developing user requirements, business procedures and processes
- 3+ years of being the knowledge source for systems development processes and providing input on QA that can affect functional requirements and design specifications
- Develop, document and revise system design quality assurance procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
- With limited supervision, coordinate testing efforts, prepare technical and functional specifications and perform testing, maintenance, and monitoring of technology deployments
- Ability to effectively communicate with Development, Operations and Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Software Development in a Linux environment
- Deep understanding of the Agile development methodology and DevOps
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top