Technology - Consumer Finance Technology - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Java Developer - New York
Consumer Finance Technology (CFT) is a new division within the firm focused on bringing state of the art Goldman technology to the consumer market enabling a complete new line of business. We are building a best of breed platform that is both elegant and powerful meeting the needs of our clients seamlessly while allowing deep integration into our technical partners in the future.
We are looking for a Java developer for an AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) position responsible for web-application development using Adobe platform and integrating with 3rd party services. This developer will contribute to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, technical design, development and testing. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject (or equivalent experience). Required familiarity with JCR, Sling, OSGi and Apache Solr Experience working with third party APIs. (XML, SOAP, REST, AJAX).
Basic Qualifications•Minimum 3+ year of hands-on experience with AEM template & component development – preferably with AEM 6.1 and Sightly.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Should have knowledge of setting up AEM servers (author, publish and web server with dispatcher).
- Understands the broader Adobe product stack, esp. Campaign, Analytics & Target.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Understanding of modern front-end frameworks and preprocessors (React, Bootstrap, LESS etc).
- Has worked in an Agile SCRUM environment.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top