Technology - Client Platforms - Workplace Engineering End User Hardware - Associate - Jersey City
Client Platforms is leading Goldman Sachs into the digital age. Our innovation in web,
mobile, social, collaboration and user experience is changing the way we collaborate with our clients and with each other.
End User Hardware Engineer – Provides bandwidth to the end user.
- Adapts standard room system designs to make them suitable for specific installations
- Creates tender documentation for audio-visual systems, including schematic drawings, facility plans and bills of materials
- Meets with facilities designers (both within the firm and outside consultants), to communicate design principals and detailed requirements of the spaces intended for audio ?visual systems
- Manages projects; providing status updates and reporting on status, project plans, issues, etc
- Contributes to developing new global standards
- Leads specific design projects associated with audio-visual infrastructure, streaming video and room based audio-visual
- Attends and contributes to local and global team meetings
- Performs root 2nd line fault finding and rectification
- Recommends process and equipment improvements; actively seeking out trends in the industry and provides feedback on new systems and products; participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Provides end-user and training on new processes and equipment
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns; answering questions
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Basic Qualifications-Technical systems knowledge, audiovisual knowledge (CTS, Polycom, AMX, Crestron, Tandberg, etc.), technical skills
- basic understanding of acoustics and lighting design, attention to detail, effective communication and people interaction skills
- effective documentation skills, flexible work schedule, customer service skills, self-starter and team player, works well under pressure, problem solving skills.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top