Technology - Client Platforms - Workplace Eng - Voice Engineer - FTE - NY/NJ
Client Platforms is leading Goldman Sachs into the digital age. Our innovation in web,
mobile, social, collaboration and user experience is changing the way we collaborate with our clients and with each other.
We are looking for experienced product engineers to play an important role in helping to shape the strategy and transform the firm’s trader voice space with next-generation solutions.
NY Voice Engineering team is seeking a highly motivated & versatile trader voice engineer to join our team in Jersey City. The candidate will be responsible for product ownership of IPC & BT trading systems, hoot & holler infrastructure, and private lines. The team interfaces extensively with other groups who are responsible for a diverse selection of voice products, daily operation and client support. There will be opportunities to participate or lead regional and global projects, including the introduction of new technologies, migrations and demise of existing voice related systems.
Basic Qualifications• Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, reliable and be able to perform in both interrupt-driven and project-driven
- Analytical, Problem solver and self-starter
- Operate in a fast-paced, demanding and delivery oriented environment
- Take ownership in a globally dispersed team and focus on delivery
- Excited to explore new technology
- Minimum 7 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice platforms.
Preferred Qualifications• Experience with trading platforms, especially IPC Alliance and Unigy. BT ITS is a plus.
- Understanding of voice and network architecture. Knowledge of SIP.
- Ability to leed global voice technology projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables.
- Experience with desktop voice delivery products such as Speakerbus
- Experience in designing, analyzing and troublshooting of medium and large scale trading systems
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top