Technology - Client Platforms - Workplace Eng - Multimedia Real Time Collaboration Engineer - FTE - NY/NJ
Client Platforms is leading Goldman Sachs into the digital age. Our innovation in web,mobile, social, collaboration and user experience is changing the way we collaborate with our clients and with each other.
The firm is focusing on identifying in a strategic solution/ platform which can be a single interface to the end users. Beyond that, a conference room based video calls, desktop video (Lync), mobile are not seamlessly interoperate each other. It is critical and needs to deliver the above gap immediately, and together with telephony enablement in the solution, enabling IM, desktop share as a holistic solution. Lacking of resource in NY, a lead engineer, will impact a huge delay on the delivery and proceed the strategy.
The CP RTC multimedia team is seeking a highly motivated, versatile technologist to join our collaboration team and help us move forward our real time collaboration platform strategy through the continued development of our solutions, frameworks and technologies. The candidate for this engineering role should possess a minimum 4+ years of experience in developing an architecture for multimedia infrastructure, integrating with telephony and IM, desktop video. As such a working knowledge of platform specific H.323/ SIP call routing, SIP trunk, collaboration to other media channels, web RTC and mobile apps are required.
Basic Qualifications• Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in developing user facing applications or supporting services
- Quick learning in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications• Understanding H.323/ SIP call routing, SIP trunk, multimedia infrastructure architecture (MCU, gate keepers, media transcoder)
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with user-experience experts, working from design architecture, frame work to difne a strategic platform to provide a real time colloaboration platform including video, telephone, IM, data share
- Experience working with Cisco VCS, MSE and Acano, Polycom multimedia end points and infra, comparison on prem vs cloud offering vs Web RTC with network archtecture
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top