Technology - CCBD Technology - Web Developer - Associate - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work to identify where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects
- Interact with and influence key/internal stakeholders
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor in Software Engineer, Computer Science, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
- 5+ years of practical experience in software programming
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Knowledge of single page application architecture
- Knowledge of MVC pattern
- An appreciation of design and the ability to asses technical feasibility of UX/UI
- Experience translating UX/UI design into functional components
- Has worked in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience with multiple JS frameworks
- Familiarity with SEO and Site Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Active on CodePen, Github, or StackOverflow
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top