Technology - CCBD Technology - Scrum Master - Associate - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
This position is within the Consumer and Commercial banking division. Responsible for execution and delivery of platforms within agile framework. Responsible for analytical reporting, deliverable tracking, removal of blockers and escalation of issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Product management and technology delivery teams to deliver product
- Prepare materials and participate in regular meetings with key stakeholders
- Provide frequent, scheduled report updates, including preparation of monthly leadership review packets and quarterly certification reports
- Monitor supporting systems to identify pending activities, risk map timelines, etc
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Previous vendor/product management experience preferred
- Strong organizational networking skills
- Ability to speak to internal clients and vendors with finesse, confidence and authority
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- 3+ years technology sector related skills to include demonstrated program management experience and understanding of vendor management fundamentals
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top