Technology - CCBD Technology - Build / Deploy Engineer - Analyst - Dallas
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Manage build and deployment in support of a 24x7 consumer facing platform. The engineer will manage build and deployment responsibilities including monitoring & alerting, resolving client issues and escalations, managing incidents and driving effective problem management. The engineer will also handle release management responsibilities and handle Production related changes.
- QA/Production Code Deployment, including Change Management
- Actively working with Global Incident & Change Management, stakeholder teams and users to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Performance metrics generation and analysis
- Participate in regional change and incident management forums
- Working closely with application development teams to define business continuity strategy
- Working with application development teams to understand application data flow, system dependencies, and deployment characteristics in order to drive automation opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Drive operational efficiencies through tooling and automation
- Build vast network across multiple platform teams
- Deliver strategic projects and product onboarding
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent or higher) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication
- Technical skills - Thorough knowledge of basic and advance Linux and/or Windows OS, working knowledge of java deployments and runtim
- Soft skills - Incident Management experience, strong communication and global exposure, handle multiple threads and ability to prioritize in high pressure, strong analytical skills, strong team player
- Strong record of project delivery
- Experience working in a global construct
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top