Technology - CCBD Tech - Digital Finance Application Developer - Associate - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Help to drive a new, strategic, business line
- Integrate with best in class strategic partners
- Drive funnel optimization and client acquisition
- Provide a digitally advanced financial product to retail consumers
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 7-10 Years of Java experience
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Expertise in React JS, HTML5, Java
- Experience integrating with Restful webservices
- Comfort with Agile Operating Models
- Comfort operating in a matrix environment
- Experience with microservice based architecture
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top