Technology - CCBD - Investing & Lending Front Office Developer - Associate - New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
TECHNOLOGYOur team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our team supports several investing businesses within GS that transact in all manner of financial instruments (bonds, equities, derivatives, loans, etc.). A successful candidate will work closely with traders, operations, strats and other technology teams to refine requirements and develop nimble solutions to business needs, to support our desks through the life of a deal.
- Work with users to understand their workflows and identify opportunities for technology enhancements
- Customize, deploy, and support strategic systems developed by other technology teams, to meet the needs of our business
- Support trading and servicing activities by traders and operations, ensuring that trades are booked properly and flow to books and records. Given broad scope of the business, many different systems and flows are involved and the candidate must be familiarized with them all.
- Provide Level 3 support for EOD batch processes and feeds
- 1 to 5 years experience
- Good Communicator
- exposure to at least 1 financial asset class
- SecDB experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top