Tech Risk Senior Cloud Security Advisor/Architect - Advisory
- New York, NY
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative
measures including business planning, capability design,
and the testing of mitigants. Focus on in house infrastructure projects, external cloud engagements and adoption
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Collaborate with BU technology teams on both in house infrastructure projects, external cloud application design and adoptions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 7 years' experience in one or more infrastructure technical role ( focusing in either Network, Windows or Linux platforms ) with 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application and infrastructure protocols
- Must have a high level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Preferred risk knowledge domains include network segregation, data protection, infrastructure management
- Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top