Tech Risk - Lead Cyber Security Trainer
- Dallas, TX
Business Unit Overview
Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting, preventing, responding to, and recovering from attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, The Regulatory, Policy & Strategy team develops, implements and documents the firm's alignment to regulatory requirements, industry best practices, and risk management principles. We are a team of program managers, project managers, and regulatory analysts that understand, document, and uplift the firm's adherence to a dynamic and ever-evolving regulatory environment. We drive key Tech Risk programs and key initiatives to manage regulatory and litigation risk.
In this role, you will lead development and deployment of ongoing and new cybersecurity training initiatives across the firm. The ideal candidate should possess advanced project management skills and experience developing and refining cybersecurity training for delivery to a wide variety of stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Identify training requirements for particular audiences within the firm and accordingly develop tailored training programs
- Monitor and provide guidance on best practices in cybersecurity training, including from industry and government sources
- Develop, maintain, and enhance cybersecurity training curricula and delivery methods, including but not limited to annual firmwide training and targeted training activities focused on particular policies, standards, or risks
- Identify changes in the firm's risk and business environment potentially requiring modifications to cybersecurity training curricula
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs
- Knowledge of and interest in information security and/or cybersecurity,
- Knowledge of and interest in the financial services sector
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of cybersecurity and information security topics
- Experience in developing and delivering training on information security and cybersecurity for large organizations
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Prior experience with reporting and performance measurement
- Experience developing and deploying a cohesive training strategy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial
institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top