Tech Risk Advisory - Vendor Risk Management - Analyst - Advisory
- Dallas, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives
that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative
measures including business planning, capability design,
and the testing of mitigants.
Business Unit Overview
Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against hackers and other cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, developing software in support of our efforts, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, Audit & Control Monitoring mitigates audit, regulatory, and regional issues to maintain a proper channel between local regulators and the firm. We are a team of program and project managers that align the firm with government entities through audit oversight, controls tracking and documentation, and data risk reporting and reviews.
In this role, you will support Technology Risk Advisory in delivering best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the Information Security risk domains, including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs and conducting cyber risk assessments.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of regulations that govern this space, be well versed in risk assessments and a demonstrated ability in helping counterparts manage risk
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• In this role, you will support Technology Risk Advisory in delivering best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the Information Security risk domains, including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs and conducting cyber risk assessments.
• The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of regulations that govern this space, be well versed in risk assessments and a demonstrated ability in helping counterparts manage risk
• Job Responsibilities:
• Support the Technology Risk Advisory function by helping to shape the Vendor Technology Risk strategy, leading a team that assesses risk and working with Business Units to manage risk portfolios.
• As the Vendor Risk Program Analyst, you will be part of or oversee a team that is responsible for assessing and managing the portfolio vendor Information Security Risk across the firm. Your team will be responsible for all Vendor Technology Risk related initiatives and assessments, including; core assessments of a vendor's logical security controls, Cloud assessments, Mobile assessments and Application assessments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Be well versed in risk assessments and a demonstrated ability in helping counterparts manage risk
• Have in the past worked with Legal to develop and on an ongoing basis, review Information Security contractual requirements
• Understanding of well recognized risk management frameworks and a proven track record of implementation
• Working knowledge of the regulatory landscape and its applicability to the vendor ecosystem
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing and understanding of how to assess Cloud related risks.
• Good understanding of Information Security controls, along with preferred and alternative implementations
• Working knowledge of the overall Procurement process and a clear understanding of Technology Risk's role in that process
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, Information Security, Information Technology or Risk Management is preferred
• Prior experience conducting audits
• One or more of the following Certificates; CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top