Tech, Financial Risk Engineering Strats, Analyst/Associate
We are looking to fill an Analyst/Associate level position in the Strategist (Strats) group at Goldman Sachs Bank USA. Goldman Sachs Bank USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. The Strats group plays an important role in the financial management of the Bank. This includes developing the Bank's asset strategy and the analysis and management of market, liquidity and funding risks in the Bank's businesses. Strategists liaise with a number of people, including colleagues in deal teams, risk management, technology, treasury, and firm-wide strategists. We offer exciting opportunities for a strong analytical candidate with good quantitative and software development experience.
- Develop liquidity models and pricing analytics for retail deposits including overnight deposits and term deposits
- Develop tools and systems for Asset Liability Management of the balance sheet which enables senior management to make informed decisions with respect to changes in liquidity, income, and capital
Basic Qualifications•Master's degree in statistics, computer science, math, physics or engineering.
- Strong coding skills preferably with a working knowledge of Java, C++, Python or Scala. Knowledge of SecDB/Slang is a plus
- Strong software design experience
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications•Good knowledge of financial markets and interest rate risk
- Experience working on time series models is a plus
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top