Synthetic Products Franchise Strategist - Equities Desk Strats
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Synthetic Products Franchise Strats work with the firm's management, trading, sales, finance and operations personnel.
They use their mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, develop highly efficient automated solutions, advise clients on transactions, systematically manage risk and identify market opportunities.
The team's objectives are to expand Goldman Sachs' Equity Swaps business and grow revenue by helping to attract new clients and increasing efficiency.
We do this by building the next generation of automated systems that provide a best-in-class client experience. We emphasize strategic over tactical solutions and insist on strong code design and scalability.
- Expand our product offering by developing models for new client trades
- Enhance operational scale and reduce costs via process automation
- Analyze and implement trading strategies
- Develop and maintain trading systems
- Calculate and attribute profits and losses
- Calculate real-time and end-of-day risk
- Strong academic background in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Strong programming background in a structured language, such as C++, Python, Slang, Scala, Java
- Basic knowledge of Financial Mathematics
- 2 or more years of programming experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top