Strategic Wealth Advisory Services Group, Vice President
Do you have a strong background in international and domestic trust and estate planning and the desire to provide complex solutions to high net worth individuals? We are seeking a Vice President to be a lead member of our Strategic Wealth Advisory Team in international income tax and estate planning. You must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
PWM is seeking a candidate to be the lead member of the Strategic Wealth Advisory Team (SWAT) in international income tax and estate planning. The person filling this position would present wealth planning solutions related to onshore and offshore investments to existing and potential GS clients and their advisors across the US and in other countries in which GS clients and potential clients reside.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Support senior sales members in managing client relationships
- Generate opportunistic and long-term cross capital structure investment ideas
- Work with various internal research and strategy desks to gather the best ideas/views across the Firm
- Tax modeling, structuring and analytics
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Our Private Wealth Management business spans the globe, with clients actively involved in the Markets Coverage Group predominantly across the Americas.
Basic QualificationsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Desire to work hard and develop planning acumen in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous colleagues and desks across the Firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Series 7 and 66 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top