Strategic Cross Asset Solutions (SCAS), Associate/VP, New York
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Strategic Cross Asset Solutions group is responsible for providing strategic solutions to pensions, endowments and other asset allocators through dialogue with chief investment officers and other senior decision makers designed to give them a single point of contact for all products and services within the Securities Division. The team primarily focuses on 1) marketing systematic trading strategies (STS) and 2) developing and marketing derivative-based hedging and investing solutions that are customized to address the specific needs of its clients. The team's expertise spans across asset classes (equities, credit, rates, commodities, FX). The team is also focused on raising capital for both our Merchant Bank as well as select private equity or other private fund managers.
- 5 - 10 Years of Cross Asset Solutions Experience
- Associate to VP finance experience
- Series 7 and 63 Registration - preferred, not required
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative background
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment
- Must be detail oriented and a multi-tasker
- Keen interest in the financial markets and good commercial instincts
- Strong combination of organizational, interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people of varied backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top