Software Support Specialist - Financial Crime Compliance / Ecomm Tech
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- We are looking for an experienced professional to be part of the Financial Crime Compliance Technology team in Zurich.
- The team works to deliver the committed Technology road map as agreed with the Senior Compliance sponsors.
- The team is responsible for 2nd level support of local compliance systems in Zurich.
- The team is also responsible for project and Vendor Management ensuring that all Project and support commitments are met.
- The team also interfaces with the Compliance users to define requirements and project goals.
How will you fulfill your potential?
- Build and operate a suite of platforms and applications that prevent, detect, and mitigate regulatory and reputational risk across the firm.
- Opportunity to build / manage new compliance and technology driven projects across the regulatory Financial Crime and Communication surveillance technology space
- Partner globally across multiple divisions and engineering teams to create end-to-end solutions
- Provide 2nd line support for technology issues as well as responding quickly to user queries from AML / FCC Compliance locally in Zurich
- Close collaboration with external Vendors
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering, or a similar field of study
- Knowledge of Windows/UNIX programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, bash shell scripting, PowerShell
- Proficiency in SQL and data manipulation
- Experience in software development and software integration
- Strong business analysis skills
- Good collaborative and team work skills are key to be successful in this role
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) due to exposure to senior business people locally and in the global organization of Goldman Sachs
- The ability (and tenacity) to clearly express ideas and arguments in meetings and on paper.
- 2-4 years of experience in AML and Communication Surveillance Technologies
- Experience in software development (Java, Java Script, C++ or similar)
- Experience in web technologies such as JBoss, Apache and Tomcat
- Knowledge and experience of 'Actimize' and 'Accuity Compliance Link' products are desirable
- Experience in design, deployment and support of small office setups
- 2-4 years of experience within the Financial Industry, preferably in Switzerland
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top