Software Engineer-Consumer Agent Team
- Bangalore, India
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Goldman Sachs is looking for an Appian Developer to support the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division Tech focused on bringing state of the art Goldman technology to the consumer market.
• This person will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and ongoing support of CCBD's Appian applications.
• The candidate will closely work with Business stakeholders, Product managers, Architects, Developers, DevOps engineers and QA team to carry out the SDLC activities.
• Knowledge of Consumer Finance is not essential but experience in any of these areas may provide a candidate with some advantage.
• Work to identify where workflow automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects
• Interact with and influence key/internal stakeholders
• Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, related discipline or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
• 3+ years of experience on Appian implementation, knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology
• Work closely with other IT teams to integrate the Appian applications with other existing platforms
• Experience with Appian 16.X or higher, Appian Sites, Appian Tempo, Records, Application Servers and MS SQL Server
• Experience with Appian Forms, Process Modelers, Rules & Expressions, Document Knowledge Center, Data Management through Complex Data Types, XSD?s, and SQL queries
• Expertise in business integrations - Web Services and REST
• Hands-on experience must include: o Design of UI SAIL Forms for Site and Tempo environment o Design of CDTs that interact with external databases o Design of role-based access control Appian components o Development of Records and Reports using SAIL o Use of Appian Plugins for use in SAIL and process models o Ability to traverse logs to determine system and development errors o Build/consumption of web services in Appian o Design of expression rules, constants, and query rules
• Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory, Security and other internal systems in the enterprise
• Experience with implementing BPM solutions for case management
• Expert knowledge of Appian CDTs and Data stores
• Experience with building Appian Plug-ins and leveraging APIs
• Experience in creating Appian plug-ins and Smart Services
• Proficient with Java, SQL, and Web Services
• Experience with designing & implementation of modules and App connectivity methods like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top