Software Engineer- Transaction Banking - Channels
- Bengaluru, India
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities and Qualifications: •
- Lead Finacle product development and deployment for Commercial Banking •
- Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric products •
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks •
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders •
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions •
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 6 +of Finacle Product development and deployment experience
• Strong proficiency in: Distributed systems, Low-latency services, NoSQL and relational databases
• Expertise in React JS, HTML5, Java
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
• Experience building transactional systems and strong understanding of software architecture
• Experience integrating with Restful web services
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
• Comfort with Agile operating models
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
• Experience with AWS / Azure
• Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top