Software Engineer- Private Bank & Margin- GS Select
- Bangalore, India
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Engineers in the PWM Margin team have the responsibility for developing calculators for margin for PWM Business.
This role will allow you to:
Engineer margin calculators for a variety of assets & entities (GSI,GSCO,GSBZ)
Build scalable solution for Margin Calculator
* Interact with senior business leaders in developing strategic platforms
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Centralizing PWM Margin workflows using Firmwide Margin Workflow system
• Uplift of functional & technical capabilities of Margin calculators for GSI & GSCO
• Will work closely with business partners on product definition and development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 5 to 10 years of industry experience programming in Java or equivalent
• Ability to design, plan, build, test, and implement complex components independently
• Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
• Ability to work on multiple projects independently from requirements gathering to implementation
• Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail
• Experience in the financial industry (especially in asset management)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top