Software Engineer - Prime Services - Inventory Management
- Bengaluru, India
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Inventory Management Technology
Prime Services and Synthetics Product Group(SPG) provide clients with equities financing and securities lending services. A global team of engineers and quants is fundamental part of this franchise involved in design and development of highly scalable platforms and algorithms that help drive various business functions. We are responsible for build and maintenance of trading systems, workflow applications, inventory optimization including securities and cash management.
In this role, you will be a part of a global team of engineers involved in development of a trading platform - It will replace existing less efficient disparate systems currently deployed to manage trades and workflows. Role will also involve building real-time analytics, visualization of results of recommendations and provide traders and other front-office personnel with interactive interface to perform workflow actions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be responsible of development of highly scalable systems, defining access controls, development of user facing, web applications and analytics
- Lead the design and development process working closely with quants and users
- Analyse requirements, investigate available technologies, perform proof of concepts and present synopses/results to management
- Act as a technical lead by setting right programming practices, testing standards and ensuring correct SDLC standards adopted
- Provide timely updates on milestone deliverables and statuses of projects to management
- Mentor junior developers on the team and globally
- Be Responsible for prompt resolution of queries from management and users
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top