Software Engineer - Loans Servicing
Are you passionate about software development, technology and building solutions to enable critical financial businesses to function and optimize their effectiveness? Do you want to help Lending business, that accounts for ~25% of GS revenue, to continue it's rapid expansion and see immediate results of your impact? Do you want to get exposed to variety of latest technologies (Apache Ignite, Kafka, Spring, GitLab, React, Angular, Elastic etc), working on large scale development projects? We're looking for a professional to join our technology development team who wants to use their skills and innovation to collaborate with the business in building cutting edge technology solutions to optimize Loans servicing, settlement and trade processing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Forge strong relationships with our clients Operations, Trading, Sales, Bankers as well as other technology teams to develop and enhance our systems and processes.
- You will be part of a large community of like-minded technologists in a very flat organization with a culture that promotes collaboration, "can do" mindset and teamwork
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong programming experience in any one of the following - Java, Python, C#, C++ or Scala. Experience with Relational or NoSQL DBs
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- You will need to be excited by both technology and the products that the business trade
- A willingness to learn new open-source technologies as well as firm's proprietary risk management system and programming language SecDB and Slang
- Experience working in finance industry
- Multi-threading, distributed computation and low latency processing
- Test-Driven development
- Experience with Quartz, Athena, Rice or equivalent in-house risk management framework is a plus
- HTML5, React or Angular
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top