Software Engineer - CWM Engineering - MSG Engineering
- Bengaluru, India
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Markets Solutions Group (MSG) Engineering is looking for software developers to join the team. The engineering team builds software products and analytical solutions that enable MSG to provide superior products and services to its private wealth clients. The team collaborates with the division's marketers, wealth advisors, traders and portfolio managers.
MSG complements the advisory model for PWM clients who require institutional-like brokerage services, including actionable investment idea generation and cross-asset execution. MSG delivers customized offerings and differentiated recommendations for both advisory and transactional clients, helping them take advantage of market opportunities and manage a broad spectrum of risk. By combining their understanding of a client's objectives with strong derivatives expertise, the group provides industry-leading advice, solutions, and liquidity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Embed with MSG team to understand client needs as well as markets and asset classes covered by the group
• Propose, design, and implement software solutions to enhance our client services and capture new opportunities
• Design and build platforms to increase our operational efficiency and scale
• Develop client and desk-facing applications using web frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, React JS)
• Build scalable financial services using the latest server-side technologies
• Research and develop on new data platforms (e.g. MongoDB, HDFS, Spark, Cassandra)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Programming and software development in Java
• Familiarity with MongoDb
• Front end web-stack development
• REST based web services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top