Software Engineer - Cross Divisional Apps - Loans Servicing
- London, United Kingdom
Cross Divisional Apps develops and owns mission critical services that are relied upon by multiple business units in the firm.
These businesses require solutions that are always available, can elastically scale with increased demand and cater for a continuous need for new functionality, without compromising on testing and quality.
We are building a new cloud platform for these applications and are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building rock solid software.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will learn to manage complexity that comes from building solutions for multiple businesses.
- You will be building solutions on the very latest cloud platforms and open source technologies.
- You are passionate about writing clean, elegant and thoroughly tested software that can be relied upon 24x7.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience in any of the main cloud platforms - AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience with any Apache and Cloud Native Computing Foundation projects.
- DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering experience.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top