Software Engineer - API Engineering - Digital Strategy
Development, Collaboration and Communication is part of the Platform Business Unit at Goldman Sachs. It is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used by Engineers across Goldman Sachs. We aim to provide efficient and effective SDLC processes, and best in class tooling for communication and collaboration across the workplace. Cloud Platforms Development is responsible for leading the firmwide strategy surrounding cloud native development and the tooling and applications that are made available by the firm's cloud providers. As a developer on this team, you will be responsible for helping guide this new firmwide initiative.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Engage with internal teams to provide timely end-to-end delivery of appropriate cloud native solutions
• Provide technical guidance on established best practices to internal engineering teams and where appropriate, the business
• Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems
• Become an expert of your domain and serve as an SME for your respective area
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Team player, eager to work in a global rapidly developing organization
• Strong technical ability, willing to learn and evolve your skills with advances in cloud technology
• Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus
• Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues as needed
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Degree qualification in Computer Science or related field
• Proven experience across the SDLC
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
• Interest and knowledge of cloud technologies and tooling
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top