Services - LTD Partners - Administrative Assistant
• Ability to take dictation, edit correspondence, communications, and other documents for review and then produce for signature and distribution.
- Extensive email management.
- Perform other duties as assigned including summarizing meeting notes and conducting online research.
- Manage calendars and contacts, schedule meetings/appointments.
- Phone communications: take detailed messages including callbacks where appropriate, schedule and set-up conference calls.
- Manage communication both internally and externally (Boards and other high level individuals).
- Maintain a to-do and a follow up folder for all issues/requests.
- Organize and maintain extensive files.
Preferred Qualifications• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, sometimes under pressure, with ability to prioritize, multi-task, flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail, and follow up in a timely manner.
- High degree of integrity with ability to maintain a level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with complete confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive in anticipating and adapting to the needs of a highly senior executive.
- Energetic with a positive attitude and the ability to remain calm and resilient under pressure
- Proactive, skilled administration professional with corporate experience. Knowledgeable in current industry technology to include Microsoft office and some aspects of Social Media. Effective communicator and team player. Individual needs to be personable and capable of managing a fast paced office environment with a positive & professional demeanor.
- A highly motivated, and energetic Administrative Assistant who strives to ensure that all tasks are successfully accomplished. Requires the ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated competence in an executive assistant function with a senior executive
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2014. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top