Services, Financial Analyst, Sr. Analyst/Associate, Dallas
Consisting of Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) and the Office of Global Security (OGS), our teams drive productivity and enable the firm's flow of business while ensuring its safety and security. CSRE acquires, develops and manages the firm's global real estate portfolio and delivers innovative market development, document management and hospitality related services to internal partners in the firm. CSRE's vision is to provide the world's best workplace to the people of Goldman Sachs. OGS's mission is to protect the firm's people, assets, and reputation and in doing so provides people protection, physical security, fire safety and crisis management. We look for achievement-oriented, creative individuals who perform at their best in a diverse team environment and are motivated by tangible results.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Liaise with Divisional CFO teams to develop and maintain Professional Fee budgets and provide monthly and quarterly expense analysis
- Maintain Divisional Professional Fee project budgets and spend tracking.
- Manage Professional Fee accounting requirements including accruals, invoice processing/payments and balance sheet substantiation
- Provide financial analysis including variance analysis, projections and trend analysis
- Manage the firm's Audit Fee spend. Liaise with Audit Firms (i.e. PwC) and perform year end expense reconciliation
- Produce monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial and management reports
- Assist Department with technology implementation and cost savings initiatives
- Manage various ad-hoc projects
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Organized with specific attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent project management skills including ability to track and drive objectives to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Effective and confident in interaction with all levels of employees and navigating organizations
- Understanding of accounting tools such as Hyperion Essbase
- Strong PC (Excel, PowerPoint and MS suite) skills including advanced data mining techniques
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 2 years of experience with accounting, budgeting and financial analysis preferably in banking industry or public accounting firms
- Bachelor degree required; Master's degree and/or CPA a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top