Services Division, Hospitality Operations, Associate, Tokyo
Consisting of Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) and the Office of Global Security (OGS), our teams drive productivity and enable the firm's flow of business while ensuring its safety and security. CSRE acquires, develops and manages the firm's global real estate portfolio and delivers innovative market development, document management and hospitality related services to internal partners in the firm. CSRE's vision is to provide the world's best workplace to the people of Goldman Sachs. OGS's mission is to protect the firm's people, assets, and reputation and in doing so provides people protection, physical security, fire safety and crisis management. We look for achievement-oriented, creative individuals who perform at their best in a diverse team environment and are motivated by tangible results.
This role presents the opportunity to ensure day to day delivery of appropriate client experience across all service lines as part of an integrated global program.
The Asia Pacific Hospitality Operations Associate is a member of the Hospitality team with specific management responsibility for delivering excellence in Dining, Conference, and Reception Services in all offices in Asia Pacific.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Asia Pacific Hospitality Operations ensures day to day delivery of appropriate client experience across all service lines as part of an integrated global program.
Primarily, the Operations Manager role encompasses the below parameters:
- Operational Management & Control
- Manage quality and execution in on-site facilities
- Manage operational relationship with on-site service providers
- Accountable for asset allocation & yield management
- Ensure vendor adherence to KPIs & SLAs
- Coordinate service delivery in on-site facility
- Manage budget and planning process for on-site programs
- Develop and maintain client relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Meet internal client needs for a unique, superior and high quality service
- Operational vendor management - driving the seamless integration of vendor services to a 'one team' model
- Develops & manages commercial relationships, service providers and strategic partners
- Liaison with revenue partners on industry trends & relationship with firm clients
- Manages significant RFPs
- Vendor Management Office and Procurement Contract Management liaison
- Manage financials and accounting, including monthly reporting
- Take a lead role on environmental management
- Be an ambassador for the CSRE brand and promote it through marketing communication
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an operational manager with front of house hospitality experience in a 5 star environment
- Proficiency/fluency in Japanese
- Experience in hospitality space planning
- Creative strategist and problem solver who delivers dynamic solutions
- Proven track record of delivering service excellence
- Strong commercial skills, with experience in marketing communications to internal and external audiences
- Strong relationship management - ability to engage and influence partners and drive service excellence through these relationships
- Ability to develop credibility with clients at all levels within the Firm and with a diverse vendor population
- First class communication, presentation and strategic planning skills with strong emphasis on managing by objectives and performance measurement
- Experience aligning functional strategy with overall business strategy and/or client's business strategy
- Personal integrity, initiative, leadership qualities and the ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
- Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top