Senior User Experience (UX) Designer - PWM Portfolio Mgmt, & Trading
- Bengaluru, India
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build a unified world-class platform supporting all aspects of investment research
• Propose, design, and implement software solutions to enhance our client services and capture new opportunities
• Great opportunity to learn the business while working with a talented group of individuals
• Build scalable financial services using the latest web & server-side technologies
• Exposure to new and exciting technologies applied in a thoughtful and commercial manner
• Work in challenging yet fulfilling environment which gives opportunity to work on critical projects to uplift systems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• As the successful candidate will work across the stack, a technology agnostic approach is vital
• Solid analytical skills and appreciation of technical risk
• Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelines
• Strong team working and communication skills are essential to manage the business interaction and the global nature of projects
• Search and search related technologies such as Lucene, Elastic Search, Solr
• Knowledge Graphs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top